Sunday 10 February 2013

Research Document Artefact idea (Collaborative Video)

I want to get about 10 people to film 30 seconds of their day so I can compile a short collaborative film involving public participation. I have a camera attached to a hat which I want people to borrow to achieve a point of view shot. This is an interesting idea exploring different perspectives. I was inspired by Ridley Scott's 'Life in a Day'.



















I used the bottom part of the camera which would attach to a tripod. I found a screw that was the right width and length to fit into the camera as well as long enough to go through the hat. Using a knife I pierced into the front of the hat and used a screw driver to create the hole for the screw. I used a screw and a washer to fasten the camera in place. I attached the camera underneath the hat so it was eye level to achieve the point of view perspective. It films upside down but I can change that in post-production. 

No comments:

Post a Comment