Thursday 3 November 2011

Say Something Political - Production Planning

In this storyboard I have a character who fades at the start and fades whilst sitting on the sofa to clearly show that my advert is about missing people.
These 2 shots below is an alternative to the first 2 shots on the above storyboard. I think it would look really good to get a close up of the pillow, capturing the texture of the fabric.

In my final storyboard I have cut it to only show the person fade at the start as I think showing more empty spaces would make it more hard hitting and effective.



Interesting article about middle aged men going missing with some information on reasons they go missing. My uncle was an adult when he went missing so this is something I would like to focus more on with my advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment