Thursday 19 May 2011

Moving Image - Group Edit and my edit

Group Edit

I am really pleased with our film, I think the hand held camera works well as the dog's point of view. I noticed a few problems like part of the voice over is cut off leaving a word out and I noticed that when the dog is drinking in the cafe a hand can be seen splashing the water in parts. I find the music at the end is a bit sad which I don't like that much.

My Edit


I have changed the titles so the names of the people in our group are at the start and the people that helped are at the end. I sorted out the cut off voice over, I found the original file, put it into Adobe Soundbooth so I could remove some of the noise and increase the volume before putting into Premiere Pro. I increased the volume of the voice over so it's easier to hear over the sound effects. I cut out the parts showing the hand splashing the water so it looks more like the dog drinking, making the scene shorter. I decided to use a much more upbeat music track. I am really pleased with my edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment